The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) through the Community Led Landscape Management Project (CLLMP) has launched an INNOVATION FUND that will provide financial support to Innovators (individuals or groups) of Natural Resource Management, based innovation. The objective is to support the revival of unique practices that may be dying out, to incentivise innovative ideas and technologies that provide solutions to the environmental challenges in the state of Meghalaya and the region, and to enable the scaling up of such innovations.
Who can apply
- Individuals or groups with a proof of concept or innovation
- Traditional and Local government institutions from all villages in Meghalaya
- Village Executive Committees and Village Natural Resource Management Committees from all villages in Meghalaya
- Registered Civil society and Non-Governmental Organisations
- Recognized Academic Institutions
- Private Sector institutions or for profit registered companies in India working with a socially and environmentally benign mandate
Applications can be sent in either softcopy or hardcopy.
Softcopies should be emailed to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies should be sent to:
Additional Project Director, CLLMP,
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency,
Meghalaya State Housing Financing Co-operative Society Limited Campus,
Upper Nongrim Hills, Shillong 793003, Meghalaya, India
For more details e-mail to : email@example.com